13 February, 2015
Add some romance to your Valentine’s Day with these mouth watering and sweet recipes. These recipes are suitable for the romantic couple as well as for kids.
• 1 cup Cottage Cheese (grated)
• ½ cup Sugar
• 1/3 cup Pistachios (chopped)
• 4 Tablespoon Corn flour
• 350 – 400 ml. Water
• Vanilla Essence 5 drops
How to make Cheese Pudding:
- In a pan mix and melt sugar in water to make syrup over slow to medium gas burner.
- Add cottage cheese (paneer) to the syrup, stirring regularly for a few minutes.
- Add corn flour and cook the mixture till it becomes thick.
- Finally add vanilla essence to it.
- Remove from the flame.
- Garnish the pudding with chopped pistachios.
- Keep it for freezing.
- Cheese Pudding is ready to serve.