10 December, 2014
How to Cook Guava Pound Cake
Baking cakes is not an everyday affair in most busy homes. But what if there is an easy method is available to make a mouthwatering, delicious cake with guava.
I am sure you can’t stop yourself from trying it immediately.
- Butter – 2 cubes
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Guava paste – 1 cup (softened)
- Sour cream – 1 cup
- Baking soda – half teaspoon
- All purpose flour – 3 cups
- Large eggs – 6
- Vanilla 1 teaspoon
Proceed in the following steps for preparation
1. Preheat oven to 320 degrees F.
2. Whisk beat the butter and sugar together in a large bowl
3. Now add the guava paste, sour cream and mix them well into a homogenous mixture
4. Sift the banking soda and flour together.
5. Add to the creamed mixture eggs, beating each egg at a time.
6. Add the vanilla and pour the mixture into a greased and floured pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes.
Your Guava Pound Cake is now ready to eat!